Loren Natural Cotton rope;
1 piece of White (R001) color rope
1 Red (R003) color rope
1 piece of Black (R004) color rope
1 Yellow (R086) color rope
3 mm crochet hook
Русские вязаные термины
ch: chain (в.п)
mr = Magic ring (КА)
sc: single crochet (c6h)
inc = increase (пр)
dec = decrease (уб)
(sl – st = connecting post : (cc )
HDC= half doubl : (nhc)
DC = double crochet ( CCH)
Loop :lifting loop ( п.п.)
RND : round
mr = Magic ring
sc: single crochet
inc = increase
dec = decrease
BLO: Back loop only
FLO: Front loop only
( )* 6 = repeat whatever is between the brackets the number of times stated
st, sts : stitch, stitches
1) First of all, we start by pulling 13 chains with our white color rope.
2) Starting with the 4th zinc, we make 8 double handrails. As for the last zinc, we make 10 double handrails in the same loop and turn to the other side of the chain. Then we come to the last zinc by making 8 double handrails, we finish the row by using 5 double handrails to make a loop in the last zinc.
3) We go to the top by pulling 3 chains. We end the row by using 1 double handrail loop for each loop.
4) We go to the top by pulling 3 chains. Let’s make 1 handrail on 8 handrails. then make him double handrail on top of 10 handrails to get 20 handrails in total. Let’s continue to make a single handrail on 8 handrails and let’s get 10 handrails by sinking double handrails on the last 5 handrails and end with using loops.
5) Let’s complete the row by making 1 frequent needle on each handrail.
6) Let’s go to the top row by pulling 3 chains and make 1 double handrail for each loop by sinking into the back of the loops (BLO).
We go on the red color rope.
7) Let’s knit by making 1 frequent needle in each loop for 2 rows.
8) Let’s pull 3 chains and get to the top row and start cutting operations on the front toe of our shoes. There will be 10 combined double handrails by finding the middle loop from the foot end, separating 10 loops from the right and left and cutting the 2 handrails together. We knit the remaining parts of the batten as a frequent needle.
9) We complete this row by making 1 frequent needle for each loop.
10) In the meantime, we make a dense needle until the previous cut and cut the 10 handrails in the middle at the tip and cut the double handrail in 2 pieces and reduce it to 5 loops. We knit the rest as a dense needle.
11) We finished the cutting process, we raise the wrist part by making 1 dense needle to each loop without increasing and decreasing it for 3 rows.
12) Then, we finish the wrist part by making 4 rows of 1 needle per loop with our white thread.
We have completed our pawns, now we will make a black strip.
13) Let’s draw 50 chains with our black rope and make 1 double handrail for each chain. Let’s pull 10 chains with our yellow rope and attach it to the black band as a buckle.